All-In-One Class Painting Kitchen Cabinet Countertops
Painting your own Cabinets and Countertops yourself is a budget way to give your kitchen a new look!
This class is designed to teach you Redposie’s method to painting kitchen cabinets and countertops. Our premier DIY cabinet painting class is like none other in the St Louis area.
Here is what we do in this class:
- We have you paint actual cabinets
- If you want to, bring a cabinet drawer or door to class to practice painting on.
- having an array of different types of paints at our disposal, like chalk style paint, milk paint acrylic paints, and gel stains, we can show you how to paint with them all.
- Painting with a spray gun is included in this class (You actually get to spray).
- We can teach you how to make your cabinets lighter, darker, shabby chic, distress. Change the look of your oak or laminated cabinets into today’s modern chose of colors like black, java, gray, cream, and white.
- You get to practice with a Giani Countertop paint kit making laminate look like granite
Remember when you complete the class, Redposie is still around to help.
For the past six years, Redposie has been the leader in St Louis and St Charles area in training DIYs how to paint furniture, cabinets and providing ongoing support on projects from start to finish. The Redposie Store located at 431 McDonough St St. Charles, MO. is open daily 11 am to 6 pm to offer service on how to paint and paint supplies. If you got a question or concern call us, (314 504-6385) we accept calls from 8 am to 9 pm daily. We are happy to answer your questions, just think of us as your paint buddy.
Along with hands on training, you get a large painting kit that we designed specially to paint the standard size kitchen cabinet and countertop project:
Cabinet & Countertop Paint Kit:
- 2 quarts of paint or stain. You can mix and match any of the color and brands for your 2-quart selection.
- 1 Giani Countertop paint kit (select from 5 colors)
Note: Don’t confuse this class with our paint sprayer class although, we will be teaching the correct method of using a spray gun in this cabinet painting class.
Class is approximately 6 hours with 30-minute lunch break